Tuesday 18 August 2009

Tuesday lecture

I made it for my morning lecture today!!




It's actually my first time to attend the tuesday lecture.....aww



I always miss this lecture because...


I always feel so tired on tuesday morning,


and there will be lecture recordings online...(so technically I don't miss out anything)


and this is the only class I have on tuesday...


So I always sleep in..




But this morning, I thought


"I must stop being soooo lazy!!"




AHHHH!!!!







and I woke up :D



and I went to the lecture :) :)




But I went into a wrong lecture theatre.



....



There was a female lecturer standing in front of the screen.
(my lecture is a male)


I thought

"Never mind, she must be a guest lecturer or something...."




But then!


the lecturer started to speak in some other language.... (French? not English for sure!!)


That's when I realized that I was in a wrong class!!!! :O




Well, this happend all because I had been skipping the tuesday lecture!! X(

Bad, bad!


I won't miss my tuesday lecture from now on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment