Omlet rice Y serves 2
*bacon 4 slices
*tomato ketchup 4 -6 table spoons
*white rice 1 +1/2 cups
*chicken soup stock 1 tea spoon
1. cut the bacons and onion into small pieces. heat up a pan with more oil than usual and cook them.
2. add the rice
3. add the ketcup and soup stock, then pepper. (rice is done!)
1. heat up a pan with some oil. pour the stirred egg. (medium fire)
**you can either use a big pan, pour all the stirred eggs and split the egg once it's cooked to serve 2 people.
**or, you can use a small pan and cook 2 eggs one by one.
2. stop the fire before the egg is completely cooked.
3. put the egg on the rice and cover it up.
*In general, people use chicken to cook the omlet rice but I prefer bacons Y
Add some more ketchup on the top and eat itY yum yum