Sunday 16 August 2009

The EMS music camp!



I came back from the music camp today!



This is where we stayed ↑↑


Only the first day was sunny!

the last day was raining!

and it was always windy.....





The camping place was quite far from Melbourne.

It's very close to Ballarat!!

It's about 2 hour drive by car from city.





and 5-6 hours of cycling! (Some people actually came by bicycle!!)




I have no bicycles, no energy to cycle for 6 hours... so I got a lift from other people.




The scenery was beautiful☆

everywhere was tree, tree, tree, grass, grass, grass

and many cute sheep and cows YYY
(we talked about catching one for dinner...)

That's what I love about the countryside YY





We had a lot of productive practice + good food + fun games!



BBQ Y hamburger steaks for lunch!


Among the many fun games we played, I loved the "finish your food as fast as you can" game the most.



We play this game whenever there are too much leftovers.

2 people from each team must participate in the game and whichever team finishes up the food fast can win!!


Consequently, No food wastage!!



Actually, I was very nervous to join the camp because I didn't know many people at the camp.

It's my second camp and when I joined my first camp, I made some friends, but they had left the music club already!! :( :(




Well, I loved the camp!!!! :) :)

and I'm happy that I could make it to the camp!
(I was too busy with my assignments last semester)


The food was good!!
(We had breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and deseart!! 5-6 meals a day?! I ate so much!!)



People were very nice!!
(They are kind... I got to know new people and also got to know them better Y)



I did practice more music and I have indeed, improved!!!



And it was a nice refreshment for me because I was pretty much stuck and stressed about my study.

I was badly homesick before I joined the camp, but I feel so much better now !! :) :) :)



I'm so tired and sleepy thoughhhhhhhhhhhh.....
I'm not used to sleeping in a sleeping bag + it was so cold and I couldn't sleep well.





Anyway,





I was quite full when I came home, but I had to eat something!!
(because later on, I'll definetely be hungry!)








So i cooked hamburger steaks!!!!!!!!





... even though I just had one at the camp today..... haha








It's ok.


meat gives you energy.

(so that someday i can cycle to the camp!)





and it's sooooo easy to cook.
you just need to use a microwave oven!



↓recipe is in the post below.

No comments:

Post a Comment