Monday 10 August 2009

Today's dinner & reading group


Today's dinner
*chinese cabbage&mushroom stir fry
*sea weed and egg soup (かき玉汁)
*white rice with flakes
*pickled plum Y I love pickled plumsssss
Vegetarian meal?!

I miss homeeeeeeeee...
and that's why today's dinner is very simple Japanese style.
I think it's always the food which reminds me of home.


***

I joined a "just for fun" reading group which my lecturer organized for students who want to read more and discuss more about media :)

I thought it might be a good idea to join because this is my final year in uni and i wanna learn more about media before I graduate from uni.
Also, since the lecturer said "it's for fun", the reading is not gonna be so challenging....

Yes, indeed, the reading was not that hard.
But then, it was very long.....
I'm quite stressed about the amount of the readings i have to do...

I just finished it though, i still have to read about 100 pages for my tutorials...

Oh well, that's what we all do in uni :(

No comments:

Post a Comment