Thursday 13 August 2009

chill prawns/ ebi chilli エビチリ


エビチリーーーーーYYY

I had chilli prawns for dinner last night.

I LOVE the combination of Prawns and chilli YY

yum yum...



Last night's dinner☆ was...


*ebi chilli don
*sea weed and egg soup (kakitama jiru).

I was too excited and forgot to take a picture with my complete dinner in it...
I only realized it after I had finished all my dinner!!

oh well...

Ebi chilli serves 2
***Prawns are expensive :(
But you don't need to buy a lot of prawns or expensive ones to cook ebi chilli!
All you need to do is to buy a BIG onion!

If you use a big onion, even with little amount of prawns, ebi chilli can serve 2 people.

And this chilli sauce + onion increase your appetite!
So, cook a lot of rice when you cook ebi chilli! ***

Ingredients
*10 prawns
*1 onion
*garlic 1 table spoon

*tomato ketchup 4 table spoons
*chicken soup stock 1 table spoon
*sake 2 table spoons
*chilli 1tea spoon
*corn starch (or corn flour) 1 tea spoon.

*sea weed (nori) to add on the top if you like.

Instructions
1. chop the onions into small pieces.
2. heat up a pan with some sesame oil and the garlic. cook the prawns.
3. Once the prawns are cooked, add the onions and the rest of the sauce ingredients. stir well.

No comments:

Post a Comment