Monday 17 August 2009

New Japanese friend

MONDAY!!!!!

Ah weekends always finish so fast!

I feel like I'm on holiday already.... after all the fun I had at the camp...

This morning, my alarm rang and so I woke up.


But I was wondering...

"why did the alarm ring?... isn't it sunday?"






"hmm?"


NOOOOOO!!!!



It's Monday!!!

and I had a morning lecture today.

luckily, I didn't miss my lecture!
I skipped my breakfast to make it for the lecture though... :(




And then...

In the afternoon, I cooked a lot!! :)




I finished all the food before I left for the camp and so I had to cook something...


All I had was the hamburger steaks from last nigh..




So I started to cook some random stuff...

*2 different kinds of pasta

*beef pizza

*veggie roasts

*miso soup

*veggie stir fry



very random...







and I realized that nowadays... I don't really cook Japanese food....



Anyway, it took me about... 1 hour and half to cook them.

I was satisfied!!!




But I realized that...

I forgot to cook rice again!!!!!!!!





NOOOOO!!!


I LOVE rice.

I NEED rice.



I definetely have to cook rice tomorrow for sure!!!!!!!!




Anyway...
I had an early dinner today because it's monday and I had an orchestra rehearsal at night!



My lips are so dry and I couldn't play well today.... :(
and my conductor picked on me!!!!!





Oh well, that's ok, because....


I have a new Japanese friend in orchestra now!!!


:) :) :)


Today, a new girl who plays oboe joined our orchestra!!


And she is Japanese!!




I haven't spoken Japanese for so long....


She is on exchange, so she is leaving at the end of the year...... :(



But still, it's so good to have someone from your country around!


Since..... there are not many international students in the EMS music club.
and I was the only Japanese in the club.

I'm happy :)




Today's recipe is in the post below

No comments:

Post a Comment