Thursday 20 August 2009

Shopping in docksland

I only had one morning lecture today, so I went to docklands for shopping with my housemate and her friend after lunch :) :)


It's probably 3rd time for me to visit dockland.


I always see an ad on TV about the shopping outlet there, but I'd never been the outlet until today. So I was very excited!



And... that was the begining of the Crazy Shopping...


I finally found my favorite BOOTS YYY

I bought other things too.

one of the shop assistant said,

"your shopping bag looks like the one in Sex and the City."

yes, it was huge.




After the shopping, we went to the Indian restaurant "classic curry" again!



I ordered butter chicken again YYYY

super super yummmmmy!!!

and the mango lassi as well YY

My housemate & her friend said they had never tried Indian food before.

:O

That's sad!!


So I took them there :)

They both loved it!!
Especially the housemate's friend.

I'm happy

After we came home, I learned some Chinese from them.
It's hard but quite fun!!

My housemate can speak Japanese, so if i can speak Chinese, it's gonna be fun !!


I should study my own uni stuff soon too...

but It was a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment