Tuesday 18 August 2009

beef dry curry recipe

Today's dinner



*beef dry curry

*white rice

*veggie stir fry

*chinese cabbage miso soup


A beef dish again :)


I don't usually buy beef because I prefer pork!



But since I've got a lot of beef from the camp auction, I cooked dry curry with beef.



According to my Japanese calender, today is a "bad luck day"
(仏滅ぶつめつ=the day Buddha dies? but he dies almost everyweek according to the calender...).




But I had a very good day :) :)



The weather was beautiful !


My classmate helped me with my reading for the tutorial!


I like people in my darwinism tutorial a lot Y

Also, my housemate gave me some very nice cookie and cream ice cream just now !!



So I don't think this religious word on my calender works.... :p

(By the way, most of the Japanese calender comes with this religious messages! I didn't intentionally buy some religious calender!!)


hmmm the picture doesn't look that nice




Beef dry curry recipe serves 4

Ingredients
*Minced beef 250g

*Onion1

*Japanese Curry Block 2

*water 1/2 cup

*garlic 1 tea spoon




Instructions

1. heat up a pan with some oil and the garlic. cook the beef, then onion. Stir well

2. Once they are cooked, add the water and the curry blocks. Stir well while smashing the curry block!

Done Y





It's also nice if you add carrots! (And it looks better too)

2 comments:

  1. the dry beef curry loooooooks soo good... i really wanna have some!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Damien! :)
    Thank you for your comment!

    The curry did taste good. haha
    you can try it next time!

    ReplyDelete