Wednesday 12 August 2009

giving opinions in tutorials

I don't know why but I always feel nervous to speak out in tutorials...
And even though I did the reading, people assume that I didn't when I don't talk in tutes.
I feel so upset when I spent hours and hours to do the readings but people think that I didn't do the readings at all...
I guess, one of the reasons why I feel so nervous to talk in tutes is that i have to speak in English...?
I guess I'm still not that confident in speaking in English in class, in front of many people.
While I don't mind giving presentations in front of many audience or participating in speech contests... it is a bit strange thing.
Anyway....
I'll try to speak at least one word in class from next week!!!
(I'm eating so much everyday due to the stress... hope I can stop eating like this soon too!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment