Monday 31 August 2009

Supper ☆ pork& glass noodle soup


Last day of August!!

I had 4 meals today.
breakfast... lunch...dinner (before the orchestra rehearsal)... and supper (after the rehearsal).

I'm still feeling hungry....

When I'm stressed, I tend to eat a lot.
and I miss home.

But I just called my family and charged my energy! :)

I'm very sleepy but I gotta finish up my assignment!


Today's supper



I made similar soup before "salmon flakes soup". I arranged the soup to be suitable for supper.

I made dumplings last night and I had some pork left.
So I used the extra pork in the soup.
I'll upload dumpling recipe tomoroow.


Ingredients

*glass noodle 80g
*Japanese soup stock 1 package

*remained dumpling pork= mixture of....
-pork 30g
-chicken soup 1 table spoon
-onion 1/2 (cut into small pieces)
-soya sauce 1/2 tea spoon

Instructions
1. heat up a pot with water and the soup stock.
2. once it boiled, add the rest of the ingredients. Cook for few mins.





No comments:

Post a Comment