Thursday 20 August 2009

capsicum&bacon tomato ketchup pasta/ ナポリタンrecipe

Today's lunch Y Red, Green capsicum & bacon pasta




I woke up late this morning!! (as usual)


I somehow made it for the lecture in time though,



I forgot to bring my pen.....!!!


I asked a person sitting behind me if he has an extra pen, but he was using a laptop to take notes, so he didn't have any : (



So today, I concentrated hard on listening to the lecture, rather than taking notes.



It worked actually!



It's because..sometimes, I concentrate too much on writing down things and am not paying enough attention on the lecture itself.




So, that was good ! :)





Ketchup pasta recipe serves 2


Ingredients

*red capsicum 1/2

*green capsicum 1/2

*bacon 4 slices

*tomato ketchup 2-3 table spoon

*pasta 200g

*garlic tea spoon1


Instructions


1. boil the pasta. chop the capsicums and bacon into small pieces.


2. heat up a pan with some oil and the garlic. cook the capsicums and the beacon.


3. add the cooked pasta and tomato ketchup, stir well.

No comments:

Post a Comment