Thursday 6 August 2009

Indian food and farewell

I went out to eat indian food for dinner today!! :D :D
The place is called "Classic Curry".
My friend took me there--it's near the Vic market?

The food was super yummy Y (But the toilet was super dirtyY)

It was nice to catch up with my friend from Trinity college (I studied in Trinity college foundation studies for 1 year before i get in to uni) and also i met his friend who came to melbourne few weeks ago as an exchange student from Canada.
Cool!


By the way.

I really love Indian food!!!!!!!!!
I don't mind eating it everyday.... haha
My friend called me a fake japanese...
(becuase I love Indian food over sushi sometimes?)

Oh well☆


ah I wanna learn how to cook butter chicken. It's actually interesting that each Indian restaurant uses different sauces for butter chicken. They all taste different!!


*********farewell**********


This afternoon, my housemate left Melbourne because she finished her course.

We've lived together for more than 1 year and half.

When she first moved in to my apartment, we couldn't get along with each other and ended up getting angry and upset and left the conversation unfinished everyday.

It's because she was my friend's friend and we didn't know each other much. Also we had different way of seeing the world.


But gradually, as we get to know each other better, we started to understand both the positive and negative parts of each other.

I accepted who she is and so she did.

We went through so many hurdles.

We supported each other when we were "burried" under the stress of assignments and depressed everyday.

We fought against each other when we were treated unfairly by our apartment's property manager.

It she was not there with me, I couldn't survive those hurdles.

I didn't come to Australia, I wouldn't meet her in my life.
The whole experience is really a miracle.
And I really appreciate the fact that we get to know each other in Melbourne.


I wish all the best for her future :)
Thank you, and see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment