Tuesday 4 August 2009

stuffed capsicum/ ピーマンの肉詰め recipe




Last night's dinner

I didn't have time to upload this last night... :(

*stuffed capsicum/ピーマンの肉詰め
*white rice + shiso flakes/ 白いご飯とシソふりかけ
*glass noodle soup/ はるさめのスープ
*strawberry cheese cake Y for dessert/イチゴのチーズケーキ

Nowadays, I have an enormous appetite!
I can't stop eating... I feel that I can never get full....
I ended up eating 4 pieces of cheese cake...

Crazy appetite!!!!!

*stuffed capsicum recipe serves 2*


Ingredients

*green capsicum (medium)1
(aussie capsicums are huge! if you are using japanese capsicums, use 2).

*minced pork 70g
*egg 1

*onion (small) 1

*soya sauce 1 tea spoon

*salt

Instructions.
1. cut the capsicum into 4.
(if you're using japanese capsicums cut them into 2 because they are small) .

2. cut the onion into small pieces.


3. heat up a pan with some oil, cook the pork and onions. Add the egg, soya sauce and a bit of salt. scramble them. after they are all cooked, take them out of the pan.

4. In the same pan, cook the capsicums. after the skin gets brownish, pour 1/3 cup of water, place the lid and wait until the capsicums get softer.

5. take out the capsicums, stuff the cooked pork+onion+egg into the capsicums.

eat with chilli sauce, ketchup or soya sauce


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice and simple but delicious dish! Please post some more Japanese Recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheesecake Boy: Thank you. Now I'm back in Melb. I will update some more new recipes!

    ReplyDelete