Saturday 22 August 2009

Corn soup recipe



When I was small, I didn't like canned corns.

But I always loved corn soup.



Corn soup recipe serves 4


Ingredients


*2 cups of water

*1 konsome

*1 onion

*butter 1 tea spoon

*canned corn

*flour 1 tea spoon

*1 cup of milk

*salt and pepper



Instructions


1. chop the onions into thin slices. heat up a pod and cook the onion with the butter.

2. Once the colour of the onion turned brownish, add the flour.

3. add the water and Konsome, leave the pod with a lid on for 10 mins with medium fire.

4. take out the scum, add the corn, milk and stir well.

5. finish off with some salt and papper :)




Today, I went to the State Library to study!
I'm almost finishing the book "Darwin's origin of spieces: A biography" by Janet Browne.

As I went through her book, I started to like Darwin more! !

No comments:

Post a Comment