Japanese style hamburger steak recipe
**Instructions for hambergur steak**
1. chop the onion into small pieces, heat up a pan with some oil and cook the onion.
2. leave the onion and let it cool down. then, mix it with meat, egg and bread crumbs.
3. mix them well with hands, then make shapes.
4. heat up a pan with some oil and cook the shaped hambergur stakes.
*first, cook them with stronger fire, once the stakes turned brown, make the fire low, place a lid and cook till they are fully cooked.
**Instructions for the Japanese sauce**
1. shave the radish
2. put radish and all the sauce ingredients into a pot and heat them up.
3. place them on the top of the hambergur steak Y