Saturday 19 September 2009

Home party


My housemate's friend came over for dinner last night and so My housemate cooked Traditional Taiwaneese food for us :D :D



Starting off with my favorite fried rice, she cooked some chicken dish, pork rib soup, boiled egg (similar to Japanese dish called chawan mushi) and dessert!!

We also had some ume shu (Japanese sake), Gorgerous geisha tea (from T2) and strawberry milk alcohole drink (this didn't go well with food :p but it was nice as a dessert drink).




The food she cooked was all choooo chooo super yummy!



:D:D



After dinner, we watched a Japanese movie "okuribito/ depearture" DVD.




We watched the movie half way through.
After that my housemate and her friend went out for some Taiwaneese night event and I went to my friend's friend's B'day.





We all came back around 1:30 am.


we were so tired but we started chatting in the kitchen and ended up going to bed around 3am .







Then this morning, we all woke up around 8am! So early!





Whenever I drink alcohol, I tend to wake up early. I don't know why...



Anyway,


When I woke up in the morning and went into the kitchen, breakfast was ready for me :D



My housemate prepared breakfast and eventually lunch as well.

she is so sweet!!





After the breakfast, we watched the last half of the Japanese movie "Departure"and we cried a lot!!! (except for my housemate's friend).

We also played soccer, valley ball, basket ball in the living room using my housemate's soft toy (and eventually my neighbour came and complained the noise :p)

We also played cards.

It was a lot of fun!!!


After that, we left our house for Japanese camp meeting dinner :)



We had Korean food for dinner at the meeting.



I love Korean food.

We enjoyed the meal till.... my housemate found some small plastic in our dish... (we shared one dish) aww...






I haven't cooked for 2 days!: )



I'd better finish up my assignment due next week...

It's so sad to have an assignment during holiday...

No comments:

Post a Comment