- Shio dare chicken (chicken with sweet&sour salt onion sauce)
- Niku jyaga (Japanese traditional dish)
- Radish&pork soup
- Pickled cucumber & radish
- Rice with shiso flakes
- chicken thigh fillets 300g
- Onion (large) 1
- Chicken powder 1 tea spoon
- Sesame oil 2 table spoon
- Salt 1 tea spoon
- Pepper some
- Vinegar 2 table spoons
- cut the chicken thigh fillets into eatable sizes. Cook them in a pan with some oil.
- Put all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix them well. pour them on top of the chicken.
- Close the lid and wait for about 20 seconds till the onion becomes soft.