Japanese style rolled eggs with the sardine
They are really really yummy!!
It's a good idea to make this egg rolls
on the next day you cooked Sardine with ginger and sweet sauce.
- Eggs 2
- Milk 3 table spoons
- Japanese soup stock 2 tea spoons
- Some sardine with ginger and sweet sauce
- Put eggs, milk and soup stock in a bowl, mix them well
- heat up a non-stick pan with some oil, pour 1/3 of the mixed egg in, spread it evenly.
- place some sardine on top of the spreaded egg, once the egg is cooked, roll it over, pour another 1/3 of the mixed egg in, place the sardine... repreat the same process.