Deep fried jucy and soft chicken with sweet and spicy onion sauce.
- Chicken thigh fillets 500g
- Corn Starch 1 cup
- ★Soya sauce 1 table spoon
- ★Sake 1 table spoon
- Tomato 1
- Cucumber 1/2
- Onion 1
- Shaved ginger 1 table spoon (I always buy a jar of shaved ginger.)
- Chicken powder 1 tea spoon
- Soya sauce 3 table spoons
- Mirin 1 table spoon
- Vinegar 2 table spoons
- Sesame oil 1 tea spoon
- Take out fat from the chicken thigh (I know Australian chicken thigh has lots of fat). If the fillets are too thick, slice them to make them flat. (When fillets are thick, it takes time to cook).
- Prepare a bowl with ★ ingredients. Place the fillets in the bowl and leave them for a while.
- Meanwhile, wash and cut the tomato and cucumber into small pieces. Then, rest them on a plate.
- Once the fillets absorbed the sauce, put the conr starch and deep fry them.
- Cut the fried chicken into eatable thin slices and place them on top of the sliced tomato and cucumber.
- Mix all the sauce ingredient together in a bowl and pour them on top of the chicken.