- Easy & tasty Japanese ginger pork
- Spinach marinated with tasty Japanese sauce
- Veggie Tempura
My housemate's bf's mom (complicated?) gave us lotus roots the other day.
I've been craving for lotus roots but hadn't seen any in Australia before.
I wonder where she got them from...
Anyway,my mom always makes meat balls with minced lotus roots
the other day's dinner
Today, my bf made tempura
with lotus roots, egg plants, pumplins and carrots leaves.
Ginger pork recipe
- Thinly sliced pork 300g
- Onion 1/2
- Shaved ginger 1 tea spoon
- Soya sauce 2 table spoons
- Mirin 1 table spoon
- Sake 1 table spoon
- Cut the onion into thin slices. Marinate the pork and onion with all the sauce ingredients. Leave them for a while.
- Heat up a pan with some oil, stir fry them.