- Tomato stew with hamburg steaks
- Pumpkin soup
- Steamed egg with shiitake mushrooms
- White rice
Recipe for Tomato stew with hamburger steaks
Ingredients for the tomato stew
- Canned tomato sauce (I always use the one with herbs)
- Water 1 cup
- Veggies (1 potato,1 carrot, 1/2 onion)
- Japanese fruit and vegetable sauce 2 table spoons
- Konsome 1 cube
- Fresh cream 1/2
- Cheese 3 table spoons
Ingredients for the hamburg steaks
- Minced Veal 250g
- Bread crumbs 1/2 cup
- egg 1
- Cut the veggies into eatable sizes. heat up a pot with some butter (1 table spoon) and cook all the veggies.
- Pour the water, canned tomato sauce, fruit and vegetable suace and konsome into the pot. Bring to the boil, take out scums. Close the lid, cook for about 10 mins so that veggies become soft.
- Meanwhile, cook the hamburg steaks. Place all the ingredients for the hamburg steak in a bowl and mix them very very well. Then, make the round, flat hamburg steak shapes.
- Heat up a pan and place the hamburg steaks. (no oil required for a non-stick pan but if you are using an ordinary pan, put some oil)
- Once one side is cooked, flip them over. Hamburg steaks do not have to be fully cooked because we'll cook them in a stew later.
- Once hamburg steaks got nice brown colours, place them into the pot with the soup.
Cook for another 10 mins. just before you turn off the fire, pour the fresh cream and the cheese. Stir a bit. Serve while hot!