- Kimchi rice in soup
- Tofu and chicken patties
- Pickles (radish&cucumber)
- seasoned spinach
My friend left some kimchi in my house
so I cooked kimchi rice in soup for lunch.
This is the chicken and tofu patties made by my bf .
Recipe for Kimchi rice in soup
- kimchi 1 cup
- soya beans sprouts 1/2 package
- bacons 2 slices
- soya sauce 1 table spoon
- mirin 3 table spoons
- chicken powder 1 table spoon
- water 3 cup
- rice 2 cups
- cut the bacons into eatable sizes, wash soya bean sprouts.
- heat up a pot with some oil, cook the bacons and soya bean sprouts.
- add the rest of the ingredients (except for the egg) to the pot.
- Take out scums. just before you stop the fire, pour stired egg in to the pot. Stir gently.