- Sausages 4 ( the more sausages you put, the tastier the soup becomes)
- Bacons 2 pieces
- Water 6-10 cups
- Buiyon (Japanese soup stock for western dishes)
- Salts and paper (some)
- Cut the sausages, bacons and veggies into eatable sizes.
- Heat up a pot with some oil, stir fry everything.
- Pour the water into the pot and cook with strong fire till the water boils
- Add Buiyon and cook for 10 mins or so till veggies become soft.
- Take out scum if you see any. Sprinkle salts and paper to finish off.