Saturday 5 February 2011

Tonight's dinner


I cooked for the first time since I came back to Melbourne



I didn't cook last night
cos I went to visit my friend and her bf's house over dinner.




She is really good at cooking




What a shame that I didn't take a photo of her cooking




Tonight's dinner



-sweet miso pork with veggies-
-grilled sweet butter corn-
-fresh tomatoes with yuzu dressing-
-onion gratin-
-seaweed miso soup-



My housemates are still on uni holidays
and they haven't come back to Melbourne yet


I had a lonely dinner




It's easy to cook for myself...


but it is more fun to cook for my housemates.

I miss you guys









Tomorrow is my volunteering day at ACMI

so I have to wake up early!!




I'm still not used to the Melbourne time

cos it's 3hours ahead of Singapore time.





3 hours is a lot



Hopefully I can sleep early and wake up early tonight...






I'm also meeting up with my friend from high school

after the volunteering






I haven't seen her since the high school graduation



OMG that's ages ago!






Ok, I'd better go to bed.
Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment