Thursday 17 February 2011

Driving lesson #5 & Weird dreams

Dad
Brother


Mom                   Me                                       Sister


(Those cute socks are the christmas presents from my sister)




My family appears in my dream almost everyday.

So when I wake up, I'm not sure if I'm in Japan or in Australia.




This morning, I had a driving lesson #5 from 8 in the morning.

I kept waking up in the middle of the night because I dreamt that I was late for the lesson!



Dream#1: I was in high school with pajamas. I had to go home and change before the lesson. But I was lost in school. I couldn't find the exit! How scary is that...


Dream#2: I was about to leave the house but I saw my dog strolling outside. I quickly caught her and brought her back to the house. I was late again.


However in reality, I woke up on time and went to the lesson on time!


Good good.



Today I improved my parallel parking skills!

I think I'm better at parking than driving...

No comments:

Post a Comment