- Shiso hamburger steaks
- Wakame seaweed Udon noodles
- Shiso minced cutlets (recipe★)
I bought shiso on last thursday from Victoria street→★
I made the Shiso hamburger steaks on the next day
I did this because I was scared that shiso would be spoilt
By the way, my housemates are finally back!!
- Minced pork 200g
- Shiso leaves 6-10
- Bread crumbs 1/2 cup
- egg 1/2
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl, mix them well with your hands.
- Make round shapes.
- Cook them in a pan with some oil. (strong fire-> once the clour became brown, flip them over-> change to low fire and close the lid)
Onion sauce recipe
- Onion 1/4
- Soya sauce 4 table spoons
- Mirin 2 table spoons
- Sake 1 table spoon
- Shave the onions
- Add all the ingredients in a small pot. Cook them for few minutes.