Wednesday 16 February 2011

Suzuki night market & dinner




Last night's dinner










Same stuff from yesterday...





but something is different









That is...










THIS










Cheesy Spinach







I just baked some boiled spinach with cheese, milk, salts and papper.






Hmmm






Cheesy










Today I went to the Suzuki night market at Victorian Market with my friend








This market is held every year during summer.








I have lived in Melbourne for almost 5 years now

but I've only been there 3 times.






I used to go back to Japan during summer

so I didn't have a chance to go there.








Last year in feb, I went there with my sis for the first time






I liked it a lot

People were selling intereting food, handmade soaps, clothes, greeting cards and so on.




However, on that day,
my grandpa past away in Japan...
and I heard that bad news on the next day






So when I went to the market today, I recalled some sad memory.









Anyway...













After that





We went to China town for dinner.





We were so gonna go into this popular dumpling place,

but it was too crowded.






So we moved to the shop next door...






hardly no customers...







I was scared.









But my friend said she had been there before and it was ok.








So we just went in.










The food was actually very good and cheap









Ma-bo- tofu 麻婆豆腐with rice $8











Shao ron paw小籠包$8 ( 8 pics)







Ah good food








After that, my friend and I went to melbourne central station to buy Met Cards (tickets for public transports). It's cheaper to buy 5 times or 10 times tickets than purchasing them one by one from the machines.








Then my friend told me about the early bird tickets.







They're free










You have to take trains/trams/buses very early in the morning and have to come out from the station before 7am. I don't know whether I will use public transpots in such an early morning... but free sounds good. I love free stuff. So why not just get it.





Tomorrow is my driving lesson again from 8am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment