Wednesday 23 February 2011

Trip to Blargowrie



I went to Blargowrie with my friends over the last weekends.

We stayed in a lovely holiday house near the beach.






It was a mixed weather of sunny and cloudy.







I found that the water was too for swimming.

So, while others were swimming, my friend and I made this


I can't really explain what it is.

But itsn't it pretty





We did BBQ for saturday dinner and I grilled hamburger steaks!

My friends made scones for sunday beakfast,

nachos for lunch,

and Japanese curry& dumplings for Sunday dinner.



Yum yum...






Most of them stayed in blargowrie till Monday afternoon

but I rushed home at 5AM

cos I had a career workshop from 9am at uni






I wasn't close to most of the people before the Blargowrie trip.

I'm happy that we got to knoweach other better through the trip

and became good friends



No comments:

Post a Comment