Tuesday 8 February 2011

No veggies No life?

Terrible....


Veggie price is going crazy...




Veggies became sooo expensive due to the horrible floods in Australia




I can't buy veggies










1 tomato costs $0.60...



Oh dear
My favourite tomatoes
Tomatoes are good for skin you know













1 bunch of small asparagus costs$3

Oh no my favourite asparagus...

I want to boil you and eat you with mayonaise.











1 bunch of Spinach costs $4...











Ok, spinach is not my favourite.











But I need to eat them cos my body lacks in iron










Were vegetables that expensive last time?


Or is it just me











What is more...
















1 banana costs...




















$1.20










This is not a bunch, but 1 banana!!





My friend made me a banana smoothie the other day
and I really wanted to try making one at home...
but this is a way too expensive...








By the way, just in case you are wondering,
I know that bananas are fruits and not vegetables.
Actually aren't tomatoes also considered as fruits?







I was talking to my sister on a phone last night


Maybe I should start growing my own veggies





But I cant harvest them today.
I haven't even planted them yet.




What shall I cook...
What shall I cook...



I wonder how I can save money on veggies...




2 weeks more

And my housemates will be back


No comments:

Post a Comment