Tomato & Bacon Curry So-men noodles
I noticed that some of my firends do not know that
Japanese curry is so easy to make.
You can just buy the curry blocks which come in a box.
Whenever I cook curry for dinner, i eat it with rice.
If it's breakfast, eat it with bread.
Curry noodles for 2
- Curry blocks 3
- Water 3cups
- Onion 1/2
- Bacon 1-2
- canned tomatoes 1 (cheaper than fresh tomatoes)
- So-men noodles 1-2 bunches
- Cut the bacons (eatable sizes) and onions( thin slices). then, stir fry them in a pot.
- Pour water and canned tomatoes in. Boil them for 10 minutes with strong fire. Take out the scums.
- put the curry blocks. boil them till the curry blocks completely melt in.
- put the So-men noodles. cook them for 2 mins or so.