Saturday 3 November 2012

Tofu, Tomatoes and Enoki Curry Lunch

 
Lunch from last weekend!
 
 
*Tofu, Tomatoes and Enoki Curry
*Pickled Cabbage with Tuna and Pickled Plum
*Seaweed Salad
 
 
 

Happy November!

There are only 2 monthes left for 2012.
 
This means that it has almost been 1 year since I moved to Singapore!!
Time flies!
 
 
What have I learnt this past year at work?
Have I achieved some of my goals?
Am I moving step by step towards my dream?
 
There are lots of things to think about.
 
 
But for now, I feel very fortunate that I gained the opportuniy to work in Singapore,
and I appreciate the fact that I met so many nice people through work. :)
 
 
In order to enhance my life in Singapore,
and to make my cooking life happier,

I decided to pick up some cooking lessons!

(Many thanks to my dear, awesome colleague/boss for this awesome suggestion!)
 
 
My very first cooking lesson is going to be on...
 

Indian cuisine :D

 
I'm going to learn my favourite Indiah dish - Butter Chicken!!
The first lesson is on next saturday and I can't wait! :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment