Sunday 25 October 2009

Miso chilli egg plant

I did a lot of study today :)

Still it's a long way to go to finish my 8000words essay, but I'm happy about my progress!




Today's dinner




*Miso chilli egg plant don
*Radish salad
*honey carrots
*Kakitama soup


Both my housemate and I loved today's dinner Y



Miso chilli egg plant recipe serves 2-3(Improved version of ma-bo nasu)




Ingredients

*nasu 1/2 (huge one)
*minced pork 200g
*miso 1 table spoon
*soya sauce 1 table spoon
*dried garlic 1 tea spoon
*to-ban jyan (chinese chilli)
*chicken soup stock 2 table spoons
*1 cup of water


Instructions

1 cut the egg plants into big thin slices
2. heat up a pot with some sesame oil. cook garlic, then cook pork.
3. once pork is cooked, add the water and the chicken soup stock. add egg plants, put few drops of sesame oil on egg plants. then, stir well.
4. add soya sauce, miso and chilli. when egg plants became soft, stop the fire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment