Today's dinner Y
*chicken & potatoes in Japanese style soup
*carrots&egg sweet stir fry
*white rice with sesame
Chicken and Potatoes in Japanese style soup recipe
*chicken 6 drum sticks
*small onions 1 & 1/2
*Japanese soup stock 1 package
1. boil the chicken, then cut the meat out of the bones
2. put the chicken, potatoes and onions into a pot, pour water till it covers everything.
3. add the Japanese soup stock, place a lid and boil them with a medium fire.
4. take out the scums. (cook for 10 mins)
5 add 1 table spoon of soya sauce and 1 table spoon of mirin, and dried bonitoes 1 table spoon each.
6. cook for another 10 mins.
All 3 housemates gathered and cooked together and had dinner together !
This is fun... :)
When we share meals together, we can enjoy meals better than when eating alone :)