Tuesday 13 May 2014

Friend's visit in Singapore


One of my good friends from Japan came to visit me in Singapore last weekend. 

She only had 2 days to spend, but we covered quite a lot of places - the marlion park, marina bay sands, santosa, little India, Clarke quay, orchard...


Amazing craftsmanship at santosa beach! 


We ate famous cold chicken rice at Bishan too. 



Duck rice


Her last meal in Singapore was not  very Singaporean though - we went to chills and had my favorite pork ribs :D

It was very nice as usual and my friend liked it too. 


She brought so many snacks from japan! 
(Kettle chips are from local Singaporean supermarket) 



At the local supermarket, my friend and I found a special Gatsby wax with our common friend's picture attached! 

Apparently this picture is no longer used in japan but it's still available here. 

It was short yet very fun weekend:) 





No comments:

Post a Comment