- Egg 3
- Milk 3 table spoons
- Seaweed dashi 1 tea spoon
- Soya sauce 1 tea spoon
- Sugar 1 and half table spoons
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Heat up a pan with some oil (about 1 table spoon depending on the size of the pan. Use more if neccesary) with medium fire. Spread the oil evenly as the pan becomes hot. Pour 1/3 of the mixed egg ingredients into the pan, spread it evenly.
- Once the egg is sort of settled fold the egg 2 times towards you. (Here, if you leave the egg for too long, the egg will be burnt. You can count 1 to 5 after you spread the egg evenly. Then fold it! )
- Pour some more oil again to the empty space of the pan and spread it evenly. Pour 1/3 of the egg to the empty space. Spread it evenly and make sure that the newly poured egg touches the cooked egg roll.
- Once the egg is settled (After 5 seconds!) , fold the egg 2 times away from you.
- Pour some oil again to the empty spot and spread it evenly. Pour the last 1/3 of the egg and spread it evenly. Once settled, fold it 2 times towards you.
- Slice it after let it cool down a bit.