Saturday 6 November 2010

New tips for the Japanese style hamburg steak

Today's dinner









I was so hungry after coming home from work that I cooked too much...







Menu


*onion gratin



onions became soooo sweet!

*Japanese style hamburg steak




New findings for the sauce- see below


*seafood chijimi (supposed to be korean pan cake)





*Taiwaneese pickled cucumber (made by my housemate yesterday)


I love this

*boiled cabbage with sour sauce and shaved bonitos




*seafood in milk soup

*spinach miso soup






***New findings***

This time, I didn't boil the hamburg steak sauce with radish.

In this way, you can enjoy the texture of the shaved radish better.

I also used a microwave to heat up the sauce rather than boiling it in a pot.
Then the sauce becomes sweeter than last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment