Saturday 19 December 2009

Friend's wedding in Chiba













Very nice view!!

















My friend's wedding was held on the roof top with ocean view Y






It was sooo beautiful.










This is the Bento box i had for dinner on a way to chiba.




I bought this at Tokyo station.




A lot of veggies and healthy tasty bento.












This is where I stayed a night before the wedding.




My friend booked a nice ryokan (hotel) for me.













And this is what I eat at the Hotel breakfast...






It was a buffet... and I took so much.. :p

As always... I'm so greedy when it comes to food.

I had too much breakfast. therefore I couldn't eat anything at the wedding lunch... (sob)


But my friend was so beautiful.
It was a very nice wedding.
I gave a speech at the wedding lunch.
She was crying.
I was touched.





No comments:

Post a Comment